lunes, agosto 20, 2007

Turn the page.

Turn the page...Like if that would be so easy. Well in fact is anything but easy. Yes yes yes no easy. But I would like to. I would like to forget how I feel right now. Don't feel it at all. Because I cannot stand it anymore, and I don't know how long is it going to take, and if I'll be capable of resist . Specially when it hurts so much and it doesn't stop. I just want to forget, to forget everything. But I cannot. It is not possible to forget a pain that doesn't go away. But just one thing. I knew that the battle was lost from the beginning. But I didn't expected to be turned out like gargabe or something. Dammit I'm important, so my time and myself. Just justice, not anymore. Just that crap. I just want to forget everything. To this to come to an end without hurting myself anymore, or being hurted anymore or whatever. I just know, that I cannot stand it. And it's fading the few good things that were left in me.

No hay comentarios.: