martes, agosto 28, 2007

The Mirror.

The usual paradox of the mirror. I see it, and I don't know what am I looking at. Or whom I am looking at. I still cannot do much. It is extremely difficult to survive, or to smile (like that song of that band that reminds me of yellow-brick roads and emeraude cities). But that's how things are now. That is the reality that I live day after day since August 2th, 2007. When this feeling drove me away from sadness and led me to despair. Pretty dramatic? Overacting? I just don't know. And I also feel sad, because I am burdening my friends with my stupid and crappy problems. But how things are right now. What is the point or living this? Or is it pointless? I just think that I am losing. Losing, first of all, one great friendship, one of the greatest that I thought I had. And then, losing myself, because, nevertheless the hope was death already, I still lose. As I said before. Lose-lose situation. Can I rescue something from these? Can I rescue myself? I just can't beare it anymore. It has been twenty-six days in which I couldn't live. Or maybe, twenty-five years? Who knows?. Who cares?. NObody I guess.

No hay comentarios.: