viernes, octubre 13, 2006

Seal.


In some strange mithologies, cartoons, anime and other stories, mainly japanese, it is believed that you can seal something using some spiritual force. In the Naruto stories, a nine-tail fox demon is sealed into the body of a boy. That creature is power and rage, and when Naruto (the boy) looses his mind, or the control of his emotions, the seal leaks and the demon start to emerge.

And then the control is lost, and the demon may take advantage of him, destroying everything.

Today, in the middle of the awkwardness that has been in my days lately, I realized so many things, became more confused about another things and felt rageful again.

Then I remembered that cartoon, and, the common things were evident.

Some people act that way. Try to hide itself and what he/she feels, because of the fear of leting go. Because if you lose control, you may lose everything. Even yourself.

So, might be better to drain the seal, by will, than wait until it brokes, unleashing everything, like a weak dam, which cannot stand the force of the river.

My seal is full....it started to broke....so I started to open the dam.
And now the water is coming down...full of rocks..

THe bats are flying out of the cave...

But I cannot stop that now.

May it will be good for me.

No hay comentarios.: