miércoles, julio 19, 2006

And I'm still losing the limit.

Or better said: Are my blogs different??? jejeje I still need to figure it out. But that's not the issue this night. This night I feel that I should write about running away. Ok, this is the time when everybody jump out of their seats...No?. Ok, nevermind. I remember that when I have talked about leaving to some place, most of the people told me that they left because they needed to be far away of the people, the situations, the everyday problems. Then, I started to think, and I forgot the talk. Later, something came to my mind. Why running away, if you cannot runaway from yourself?. You can fly thousands of miles, be in a beautiful place, in a relaxing place, but if you left because you ran away, that won't solve anything. At least, that's my point of view. I base it in the belief that everyone is the ruler of their own destiny, responsible of his/her own actions. So every thing that you do will have a consequence. You can leave to a place where nobody knows you, or where the enviroment is different, but if you come with the same ideas, the same beliefs, and carrying your fears, grudges, and fellings, there is no point on going somewhere else. If change is needed, it must come from inside.

1 comentario:

Andrea dijo...

No sabes la cantidad de veces que pensé en poner unas ropas en un bolso y empezar de cero en otro lugar, pero... no se puede huir de uno mismo