lunes, febrero 13, 2006

Dios....que cursi me estoy volviendo.

Y la música me acompaña en estas noches solitarias, frías y oscuras.
.Esta noche...trece sentidos.

It's gone......


THIRTEEN SENSES
Gone



Sometimes I rush to get right to the endI know
I'll get to this place when I feel the time is right
Sometimes I think that I know what I'm all about
But when I look inside I can see the truth come out

Sometimes I try to go on
I know it's wrong
Cos when I see your eyesI can see the flame is gone, gone, gone


Sometimes I climb to the top to see what's above
But when I find it there, there's no time for happiness
Sometimes I count up to ten just to see when
When will I see the sun, in my eyes I've just begun

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Dios....que cursi me TE HAZ vuelto. jjajajaja ntc
Tirulos alternos para este Blog
1.La fumada del mapache (o del chivo)
2.Mundo letras (y algo de blog)
3.Hechate un churro para esta igual que yo
4.Mundo chivo
5.Crazy pills blog

ya sabe puro cotorreo jejejeje