sábado, octubre 29, 2005

Once again....weird poem.

Impossible love. Ideal love. Fatal love, then, because it doesn't let me follow my life path.
How can I take you off from my mind?
How can I separate you from my soul?
How can I make my fool senses stop singing every time they catch you...from far...with fear...the hands shaking...the heart....vibrating....afraid the eyes and absent the reason...
Let me live.. I beg you again.
Your beauty consumes me....go away.
Your presence though I claim it, is not for me.
What should I do, if I love you, but I cannot be with you?
I want you now, I want you here.
Or I love you always...far away of me.
I know I cannot. Your image is attached to my soul.
Because that is the worst...it is not lust.
Only, the purest and platonic love.

No hay comentarios.: